This week we are deconstructing last week’s episode with Stacey Porter. If you haven’t listened to that episode, go back and download Episode 32. Stacey spoke about the loss of her daughter, Delilah, and how the support she found during her darkest times helped her create The Tangerine Owl Project. Listen in this week as we talk about our highs and lows and what we took away from Stacey’s episode.
Listen as Kate & Liz discuss:
- Kate’s high: first trimester teacher conferences
- Liz’s low (or high?): being sick during the holiday season
- Opening yourself up and being vulnerable to receive help.
- Reaching out to a friend (or acquaintance) that you share a common experience with to offer support.
- Differences in support for postpartum families in Europe and United States.
- Places to look for support if you are navigating a difficult time.
Links from Show:
This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM STACEY
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: