Liz and Kate discuss:
- the ups and downs of the myth that “it all goes to plan”
- Where motherhood fits into our identities.
- Embracing shifting priorities.
- How routines help us get through the daily parenting tasks.
- Where to find time for ourselves & partners.
- What our self care looks like.
- Study that women do more housework than their partners.
**Clarification & Updates: Sarah worked as a Litigation Support Analyst (not as a lawyer), we misspoke in the episode! As a recent update, she still continues to work in this field from home after the birth of her second child.**
MORE FROM SARAH:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
“It was a hard decision to stick with it.” – Kate Turza
“It’s so easy to lost track of priorities when you’re in the moment.” – Liz Sanicola
“It could be as simple as making eye contact and saying “I love you.” – Liz Sanicola
“Self care…think small.” – Kate Turza