Sasha brings her unique brand of motivational humor to her Facebook home – Scattered Sasha – where her daily lives and weekly show make us laugh, and remind us that we are perfectly imperfect and that’s just fine.
Sasha’s mottos are: Make a difference. Build people up. Create Laughter. Spread a little love…..
And with a journey fraught with caffeine and chaos, and slapped together by pixie dust and tequila, Sasha knows a thing or two about differences, building people up, creating laughter and spreading a little love.
Listen as Sasha shares how:
- She uses her wisdom as an “older” mom to make more intentional choices.
- She deals with second guessing her decisions and regret.
- Her granddaughter became her daughter.
- Social Media has changed her mothering journey.
- Her life experience (age?) allows her to set better boundaries and priorities.
- To deal with self-criticism (Take that picture!)
- Laughter has helped her cope.
- To raise a child in an atypical family.
- She chooses happiness.
MORE FROM SASHA:
“My journey is fraught with caffeine and chaos, slapped together by pixie dust and tequila” – Sasha Gray
“I have no regrets, just fabulous experiences” – Sasha Gray
“If it causes drama or trauma, just say no” – Sasha Gray
“You have 1000 little boxes in your soul that are filled with all the good things people tell you. If you let 1 box fill with ugly, then it festers and grows, then there is no room for the good boxes of kindness and joy.” – Sasha Gray
“Fill your head and soul with positive” – Sasha Gray
“Can’t change how people act, but how we react” – Sasha Gray
“What is in my realm of possibility?” – Sasha Gray
“PMOS Training: How to make your child a Productive Member Of Society” – Sasha Gray
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: