Listen as Carrie shares how her mothering journey has evolved as her children have gotten older:
- She’s preparing for her oldest to leave the nest.
- Days truly do go slow, but years fly by.
- She stays present and creates memories with her family.
- To keep your relationship strong after having children.
- Everyone contributes to completing household chores.
- She homeschooled all her children.
- To say “No” without guilt
“Just because it works today, doesn’t mean you won’t be tweaking it tomorrow.” – Carrie Sharpe
“There are years of my life I don’t even remember.” – Carrie Sharpe
“When you’re in a crisis, you see the best and worst of each other. Any issues in the relationship are magnified during and after the event.” – Carrie Sharpe
“The older I get, the more inclined I am to say no to obligatory things.”- Carrie Sharpe
“Is this a necessity right now? Is this my priority or someone else’s?” – Carrie Sharpe
MORE FROM CARRIE:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: