Listen as Liza shares how:
- Even though she’s been a mom for seven years she’s still in the thick of it.
- She manages being a full-time business owner AND a mom.
- Important scheduling weekly date nights and girls nights are.
- She navigated a three year journey to get pregnant the first time, and two year journey the second.
- How she got off and took a breath from the infertility train.
- Her advice for moms who are trying to get pregnant.
- Her family rose to the occasion after her recent surgery.
MORE FROM LIZA
“I never feel like I’m in the right place at the right time.” – Liza Tremblay
“Maybe you’re a little sleepy and hungover the next day, but it’s worth it.” – Liza Tremblay
“Drink a Redbull, put some mascara on and let’s do this.” – Liza Tremblay
“Like lightning in a bottle, they don’t know what’s going to work.” – Liza Tremblay
“Once you’re on the infertility train no one asks if you want to stop or talk about it.” – Liza Tremblay
“I knew I wanted to be a mom and I knew we were going to figure it out.” – Liza Tremblay
“Life with mommy out of commission managed to continue.” – Liza Tremblay
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: