Liz and Kate discuss:
- How to keep ALL the calendars straight.
- Importance of going out with your partner & friends, even as an introvert.
- Breaking the routine can work for both you (and your kids!).
- How to support friends & family who are battling with infertility.
- Pregnancy is such an internal struggle.
- We ARE in the right place at the right time (at least, how we are TRYING to be present in the moment).
- Age appropriate chores and how everyone *can* contribute to the household.
MORE FROM LIZA
“We have a standing Friday night date night, sometimes we just go in the backyard.” – Liz Sanicola
“You trap yourself into what you perceive as the easiest route to success.” – Liz Sanicola
“Sometimes you can’t always “fix” things, you just need to listen.” – Kate Turza
“We have an intrinsic desire to relate to one another, but why are we comparing?” – Liz Sanicola
“When you are IN the moment, that’s where the magic happens.” – Liz Sanicola
“When my brain isn’t actively engaged, I always start thinking about what needs to happen next.” – Kate Turza
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: