Listen as Kate shares how she:
- Is seeing the “light” in her parenting journey.
- Struggles with meeting the needs of “all the things”
- Is constantly battling with mom guilt
- Hopes sharing stories on this podcast will help moms realize they aren’t alone
- Compares herself to other moms, despite knowing she shouldn’t.
- Lowered her expectations for her sanity.
“Taking care of yourself doesn’t just happen, it’s a work in progress.” – Kate Turza
“What is up with mom guilt?” – Kate Turza
“My initial thought is usually ‘I’m failing’.” – Kate Turza
“I felt really alone for a long time.” – Kate Turza
“I wish parents were more up front about feeling out of control.” – Kate Turza
“You want to know the truth, I run them ragged.” – Kate Turza
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: