Listen as we share some tactics on how we battle summertime boredom:
- Create a summer bucket list.
- Start a Bored Jar
- Boredom is a GOOD thing for kids.
- Quiet time is encouraged in our houses.
- Giving ourselves permission to not be engaged ALL the time.
- How we balance “all the things” (hint: we don’t!)
Links mentioned in the episode:
Boredom Fosters Resilience in Children: Psychology Today.
The Dangers of Distracted Parenting: The Atlantic
Bowling Alone by Robert Putnam
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: