Kate & Liz open up about asking for help when they need it most. We talk about how hard it is TO ask for help, but also the benefit of opening ourselves up to the possibility of getting help.
Listen as we share how we have learned to be both on the receiving end and giving end of help.
- Start asking for help from your partner & closest and intimate friends and family.
- Remember that boundaries on your time and energy are a good thing.
- Identify the difference between “need” and “want”.
- If you are on the receiving end of help, don’t let the guilt consume you. Soon enough, you will be the giver.
- Take it just ONE step at a time. This life stage doesn’t define you.
Links mentioned in the episode:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: