This week we are deconstructing our last episode with Suzanne Brown. Suzanne is a strategic marketing and business consultant who gradually reformatted her work life to fit her new and challenging mom life. If you haven’t listened already, be sure to go back and download Episode 20 and hear Suzanne explain the many (MANY) steps she’s taken to find balance and reclaim HERSELF first.
Listen as Kate & Liz discuss:
- Our transitions to part-time work once we became mom
- Numerous iterations of part-time working schedule
- What work-life balance looks like for us (hint: it’s constantly changing)
- Managing all the schedules and households
- The importance of finding ourselves.
- Why isn’t parenthood valued as highly as a paid profession??!
- How we are incorporating giving kids space as the school year is starting.
Links from Show:
The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life Paperback – by Renée Peterson Trudeau
This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM SUZANNE
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: