Listen as Kate & Liz discuss:
- How creativity can help you focus and climb out of dark periods.
- What creative outlets we use for coping and surviving.
- Surrendering to parenthood and all it’s unexpected twists and turns.
- Caring for your parents as you are caring for your own children.
- Emotional decisions when it comes to caring for an ailing parent.
Links from Show:
This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM SHELLEY:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: