This week we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Heather Vickery of Vickery & Co and the Podcast, the Brave Files. If you haven’t listened to that interview, go back and listen to Episode 28. Listen as we give our highs and lows, realizing we only have 10 summers before college with our kids, and how we spend quality time with our kids individually.
Listen as Kate & Liz discuss:
- Our highs & lows of our lives right now (battling daylight savings and lying, sneaky kids).
- The 18 summers project.
- How we plan on making the holidays more memorable.
- We are approaching prime memory age with our kids.
- How we are making time to spend individual time with each of our kids.
- The importance of reconnecting with each of our kids.
Links from Show:
This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM HEATHER
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: