This week we are deconstructing last week’s episode with Jen Dary of Beplucky.com. If you haven’t listened, be sure to download Episode 41, which is chock full of inspiring insights and positive perspectives despite facing an insane life challenge. Join us this week as we discuss our highs and lows, our words of the year and our hopes for the future.
Listen as Liz and Kate discuss:
- High: February break bliss.
- Low: Imposing social norms on your children, is this stifling their creativity?
- Children being heartbroken by opinions of their peers.
- Books that we re-read over and over again.
- Our words for 2019: Trust & Explore.
- Superpowers we want our children to have.
- Power of sharing your story.
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM JEN
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.