This week, we are deconstructing our episode with Shauna Armitage. If you haven’t listened, go back and download episode 43. Quick recap, Shauna is a mom of 4 with kids in all stages and talks about her courageous termination during her third pregnancy, a decision she never imagined she’d have to make. Stay with us as we discuss our highs and lows, the many versions of what a working mom looks like and making decisions with the information you have, without guilt.
Listen as Kate & Liz share:
- High: Liz has some BIG news!
- High: Kate’s nerve wracking week comes to an end.
- What a working mom looks like for us.
- Separation of work and family – is it working for moms?
- Decision regret: how we combat it as moms.
- Hindsight is 20/20, but we make decisions with the information we have now.
- The importance of us sharing the dark times of our lives.
- Life is richer when we have friends with diverse experiences.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM SHAUNA
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.