This week we are deconstructing our episode with Melanie Lippman. If you haven’t heard, go back and download Episode 45 to learn about how she listened to her intuition and didn’t back down while advocating for her child (even though tears were involved). Tune in today to hear our highs and lows, how we’ve attempted to put ego aside, and admitting the bad habits that show up in our kids.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- High: Putting our mom-self out there and it working out!
- Low: Exhaustion and lack of well-rounded nutrition while growing a human.
- How we put our ego aside as moms.
- When our experiences don’t live up to our expectations.
- Children should have warning lights.
- Bad habits our children are picking up from us.
- When we’ve had to advocate for our children.
- Personal experience with early intervention evaluations & services.
- Being a passive parent.
- Braces for a 7 year old?!
LINKS FROM SHOW:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM MELANIE
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.