This week we are deconstructed our episode with Katie Rössler. If you haven’t listened, go back and download Episode 49. Which means….drumroll please…this is episode 50! We’ll be tackling our highs and lows, making space for feelings and being honest in and about intimate relationships.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- High: Children’s reactions to gender reveal.
- Low: Losing a Family Pet
- Sharing feelings and emotions as moms.
- Negative emotions do not reflect weakness.
- Both/and thinking – incorporating this concept into our children’s lexicon.
- You don’t need to “fix” everything, it’s ok to NOT be ok.
- How long it took to prioritize our relationships with our partners after becoming moms.
- Why do we feel the need to be “supermom” – when we should be asking for help.
- Intimacy as parents – get creative!
- The range of sexual normalcy as women age.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
Katie’s How to Run A Family Meeting: Use code Family2019 for Discount!
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM KATIE
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.