This week we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Denielle Elliston. If you haven’t listened, go back and download Episode 51. This week we will be talking about our highs and lows, support and resources for infertility, and the power of being honest.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- High: Sharing a movie from your childhood with your kids (and them liking it!)
- Low (or high?): Marble ingestion
- Infertility affects more people than you know.
- More states should be requiring insurance to cover IVF and Fertility Preservation treatments.
- Where to find support if you are experiencing infertility or supporting someone else.
- Being honest (tactfully).
- Be sensitive that you don’t know everyone’s family building story.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
MORE FROM DENIELLE
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.