This week we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Angie Martin. If you haven’t listened to that episode, go ahead and download Episode 53. This week we will be talking about our highs and lows, confidence in ourselves as mothers, and the “mom rhetoric” and were we fit in (or do we?).
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- High: Kids understanding you can’t be everywhere all the time
- High: Stranger danger: lessons seem to be paying off!
- Confidence in our mothering: have we gotten it yet?
- Social Media: benefits and pitfalls
- Involving kids in setting goals for family.
- Mom Rhetoric: ditch the stereotypes and just be YOU.
- Mother’s have bent enough, it’s time for society and culture to change.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
MORE FROM ANGIE
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.