This week on the Mom Deconstructed podcast, we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Cathryn Monroe. If you haven’t listened, go back and download Episode 59 to hear about self reflection, her inner journey to becoming a more confident mom and tips from her book, Spilt Milk Yoga. Today, we’re sharing our highs and lows, being consistent-ish, letting go of the past and our own self-reflections on motherhood.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- Low: Bribery at its best.
- Low: Summer camp drop off fail.
- Transitions are hard and holding space for the anxiety surrounding them.
- Moving past our faults as mothers.
- Embracing the summer slowness (& harnessing it for the whole year).
- Value of being consistent & of letting go.
- Teaching our children to convince us to change our routine.
- Learning from our mistakes.
- Hindsight is 20/20, coming to terms with decisions we’ve made.
- Keeping things big picture, don’t dwell on the details.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
MORE FROM CATHRYN:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.