This week we are deconstructing our episode with Dayna Kurtz from last week. If you haven’t listened, go back and download Episode 61. This week we are delving into our highs and lows, our frustrations with maternity leave in the US, and resources that we think you might find helpful as you navigate all stages of motherhood.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- High: Embracing maternal body during the summer heat.
- High: Spending time with adult friends.
- Mothercare needs to be prioritized as much as childcare.
- Microlevel mothercare: self care, partner care…
- Macrolevel mothercare: paid family leave, universal child care…
- Importance of talking with your elected representatives about issues important to you.
- Books & Resources we’ve found helpful throughout motherhood.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
MORE FROM DAYNA:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.