This week we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Lara Schulte of Generation.Mom. If you haven’t listened, go back and download Episode 87. This week we’ll be sharing our highs & lows, the ups and downs of early pregnancy, and what we took away from talking with Lara.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- Low: being solely responsible for emotional health of everyone.
- High: “Go Fish” at the doctor’s office.
- Early pregnancy: the ups and downs.
- Do you share that you are pregnant in the early weeks?
- Miscarriage may be common, but that doesn’t discount your experience.
- Importance of finding community.
- Generation.Mom’s mission & podcast
LINKS FROM SHOW:
MORE FROM LARA:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors