This week we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Kristy Rodriguez. If you haven’t listened, go back and download Episode 89. Listen today as we talk about our highs and lows, navigating loss with kids and a holistic approach to health.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- Low (or high): Homework over school break.
- High: Getting the introvert to socialize!
- Ideas on how they navigate losing family members with their kids.
- How music has played a role recently in memories.
- Advocating for ourselves in the current healthcare system.
- How to incorporate the big picture into our healthcare goals.
MORE FROM KRISTY:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.