This week Liz and Kate are talking about the recent turn of events in all our lives, COVID-19. Listen as they discuss how it has affected their lives, what’s changed, and ways they are coping.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- Sudden homeschooling & how that’s going.
- How they’ve adjusted to quarantine.
- How they are managing “it all”.
- Things that they are finding hard to manage during this time.
- Changes they are making to the podcast.
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.