This week we are deconstructing our episode from last week with Simone Davies. If you haven’t heard, go back and download Episode 57 to hear about incorporating Montessori principles into your family dynamic. Stay tuned as we talk about our highs and lows, how we’ve used scaffolding to teach our kids skills, the education of families and being in tune with your kids.
Listen as Liz & Kate share:
- Low: Anxiety spike in children due to the new summer routine.
- High: Teaching valuable life skills to children and tapping into unknown skills as a parent.
- Scaffolding Skills: how we’ve done this in our parenting.
- Benefit of observing your children in the world.
- Value of communicating with our child’s teacher.
LINKS FROM SHOW:
MORE FROM SIMONE:
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ:
Patreon: This podcast is made possible by listeners, like you. We believe that community is key to motherhood, we invite you to consider joining our Patreon community and supporting us with a monthly donation on our page: www.patreon.com/momdeconstructed.
If you would like to become one of our sponsors visit: www.momdeconstructed.com/advertising and start the conversation!
All our sponsor offers are available on our website. To get all the discounts and perks go to www.momdeconstructed.com/sponsors
This page may include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay one penny more, but we will receive a small compensation so we can keep on creating this podcast & website for you.